COVID-19 UPDATES – May 24, 2021
Dear Sunrise Pet Clinic Family,
We hope you and your pets are well! Sunrise Pet Clinic continues to adapt our policies for everyone’s comfort and safety. Our focus is always to provide the highest quality medical care for your pets. We must all remain healthy in order to continue to offer these services. Sunrise Pet Clinic is following these best practices to keep you and our team safe:
We are excited to announce that we are able to provide “in-person” doctor consultations in our exam rooms beginning May 24th, 2021.
• Whenever possible, please have only one family member accompany your pet into the clinic.
• Everyone will be asked to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while in the building, regardless of vaccination status.
• Continue to call from your car to check-in for appointments. Our technicians will continue to review and update the information we have in your pet’s medical record over the phone.
• During check-in you will be asked if you’d like to come into the exam room. You still have the option to remain in your vehicle and continue with curbside service if you are more comfortable with that.
• Clients and pets will be escorted by their technician from the parking lot directly to the exam room, bypassing the lobby seating area.
• Client will remain in the exam room until the appointment is complete. Payment will be processed in the room and a team member will escort you out to your car.
For Technician-Only Appointments For appointments such as nail trims, anal gland expressions, blood draws, subcutaneous fluids and others that do not require a consultation with the doctor, we ask that clients continue to remain in their car while your pet is brought into our clinic for treatment.
For Medication & Prescription Diet Pick-Up Continue to call us when you arrive in our parking lot and we will come to you!
Payments – We greatly prefer accepting CREDIT or DEBIT card payments at this time. These payments can be done with our mobile credit card reader that is disinfected frequently throughout the day. We are unable to make change for cash at this time. Any change owed will be added as a credit to your account.
Disinfecting – We always strive to keep our little clinic super clean. As always, rooms are cleaned and examination surfaces disinfected between patients. We have increased cleaning of other surfaces that humans touch such as door knobs, benches, and counter tops. Our staff members wash their hands between each patient they handle.
Avoiding others who are sick – Of course, our staff is following CDC recommendations for self-quarantine if they are sick or have been exposed to someone who is. If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or visible signs of illness, or have been exposed to someone who is not feeling well, please call or email and we will reschedule your appointments as appropriate. If your pet needs to be seen, we ask you arrange for a friend or family member to bring them to our clinic instead. We can also arrange doctor consultations by phone or email too.
We will continue to keep you informed as the situation and our policy changes.
Good health to you and families,
Sunrise Pet Clinic